As an established AMS vendor, we are constantly receiving RFPs from associations struggling with ill-fitting, dated technologies that hinder progress and discourage modifications.
How does Association Server allow associations to deliver excellence for their members?
- By allowing them to focus on their core competencies by freeing them up from the burden and costs of constantly managing IT issues.
- By leveraging over 25 years of expertise in building enterprise level association management solutions.
- By committing all of our resources to the job of building association software solutions exclusively.
- By starting with a powerful, flexible, workflow-intensive membership database platform.
- By building a reliable, responsive, safe and fully audited e-commerce payment engine for both staff and website e-commerce.
- By implementing a powerful, stateless middle tier to house core and custom business processes and rules, shared with website services to eliminate expensive redundancy.
- By providing the most powerful and sophisticated OLAP database mining tool available for associations and member-based companies today.
Invest your valuable IT budget where it will pay dividends for years to come. Association Server's unique unified platform architecture is so efficient in it's design, we are able to pass on exceptional value and savings.
- We have never charged user access fees for online members, volunteers, or partners.
- We don't charge transaction fees for credit card payments or any other form of e-commerce.
- Our fees are based on monthly commitments, our competitors require annual subscriptions.
- Our fees have not increased in over 10 years.
- Our fees allow our clients to focus on what counts - building beautiful integrated websites and powerful, efficient work-flows.
There are three editions of Association Server available depending on your requirements, please click Pricing Options for more details.
We’ve seen this scenario all too often. Please don’t overestimate the competencies of a website firm based on their access to flashy marketing teams. This Case Study delves into the perils … more
6,000 complex renewals successfully processed on fixed expiry date. The new 3.5 virtualized environment scaled as required highlighting several brand new initiatives introduced exclusively for the new … more
SUMMARY – key differences between SQL Server on-premises and Managed Instance
Managed Instance benefits from being always-up-to-date in the cloud, which means some features in on-premises SQL … more
Single sign-on capabilities allow the user to access programs and applications with one single entry of their login credentials. With single sign-on enabled, a user can instantly be connected to other … more